I am themeing my pins again today. I am going to share some of my absolute favorite recipes that I have found through the wonderful world of pinterest!! Some of these I make over and over again :)
2. Double Crunch Honey Garlic Pork Chops: this looks so weird but is beyond good!! The crunch and the sauce pairs so well.
3. Artichoke Crusted Chicken: My favorite food are artichokes so this chicken is awesome! It is so moist and flavorful!!
4. This dip is amazing!!! I make it for all parties. I know it takes a lil work but it is so worth it in my opinion :) serve it with fritos...best combo!
5. Pesto Chicken: this stuff is beyond easy, beyond flavorful, beyond good!! The hubs hates pesto but loves this!! serve with plain pasta and you have an amazing dinner!
6.Chicken Enchilada Pasta: this stuff is so weird but it really does taste good! No lie this stuff is the best!
7. Pizza Dough: I always make my dough by scratch, this stuff is my favorite!! If you add Italian seasoning it makes the best pizza crust. And you wouldn't believe that you can make 2 giant pizzas out of this!
Pinterest rocks my socks...what have you posted this week??