This week has been just an average but a good week! I love looking back and making sure I always recognize the good things in life, even if they are small.
I am linking up with Lauren at My Gray Desk!
1. We may be putting an offer in on a house today! This is try number 4 so I don't want to get my hopes up but it was a really nice house. Wish us luck!
2. Camp Shine was this week! My husband is the children's ministries director at our church and he planned a fun night for the kids this week, there will be 3 this summer. This was in place of vbs and something new, but it went off without a hitch! And it was so fun and the kids were soooo cute!
3. I got my new Daisy Rae chevron shirt in the mail...it is love at first sight ;) it is such an adorable shirt! One left, snatch it up! Go Here
4. The Weather! It has been sooo hot yet sooo nice I can't complain! I love spending every night on the porch!
5. Season Finale of The Killing. I am kind of sad about this, this show is so good and we got hooked because of Netflix (they have the first season) but now the 2nd just finished and they don't know if they will renew! But I am also happy because the best part of the summer is there are no good shows on tv so I can enjoy being outside! lol I know its kinda weird!
I am also linking up for my nail polish of the week. Not sure how I feel about this color...thoughts?
Essie: Case Study
Also side note if your new here I am having a "Yay for 100 readers" Giveaway! Come join here... You can't pass up free makeup!!
Happy Weekend!! I plan to do some major bloggin and get caught up! And relax, can't wait!