I am so excited!
The hubs and I set them up so it is really exciting for us that they are engaged :)
Elizabeth was my college roommate and Josh went to highschool with me and the hubs, and is the hubs bff.
Can't beleive we actually set up a couple at it was successful lol!!
Today I am linking up for pinteresting Wednesday because I can't help myself. But I thought I would share some of my favorite wedding pins. They aren't from my boards because I already got married so I don't pin wedding stuff buuuuuut maybe if I am allowed to help with her wedding I can pinning stuff :)
1. I think this dress is so cute and fun! Every bride deserves to feel awesome on her day!
2. Guest Libs is genius! We did crossword puzzles at our wedding which was really fun, but guest libs would make you laugh soooo hard for years to come if you kept them!!
3. This table number is sooo classy! We didn't do numbers for our wedding but I do know there are so many options out there!!
4. This idea is genius! Especially if you don't hire a dj because then you can have peoples songs ahead of time!
5. I love this mailbox for cards. It is possibly one of the cutest ideas I have seen!!