High five you guys it is Friday, we have finally made it!
It has been a long week.
I have been super busy at work and we are dog sitting this week, a dog with some emotional problems.
On top of it two nights ago someone tried to get into our house because they were drunk, it was very frightening!!
Anyways I am linking up with Lauren at My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!
I also have been doing the March Photo a Day from Fat Mum Slim's blog.
I thought I could combine the two a little bit!
1. Loving my hubs and his funny smile! Glad he is around to protect me from the drunks lol
2. I won a giveaway from The Budget Babe! Check out my bag that is coming in the mail sometime soon!
3. We have decided to start looking for houses! A bit nerve racking but I am excited to see what is in store, Ill be sad to leave this neighborhood though!
4. I made it through the work week, being one of the only ones there! I was sooo swamped this week I am just glad it is almost over :)
5. Lastly I was so excited that it was 65 degrees the other day! I was at the office all day and when I left around 5:30 it was beautiful! So I took the worst picture ever of my thermometer haha
6. Bonus number 6, I got new shoes! Love love love!
Happy Friday! I hope you guys have a great weekend :)