We love the Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Bake from Sparkling Ink Blog. This recipe is really easy and makes the chicken really tender and flavorful!
Here are the Ingredients you need:
- 8 chicken legs (I use chicken breasts or tenders and I only make 2-4 for the 2 of us)
- 1 lemon (I only used 1/2)
- 1 pound (450 g) potatoes (I probably cut 5 small red potatoes)
- 10 cloves garlic (you definitely do not need this many cloves, especially if you are making a smaller batch. I used 3 and a little bit of garlic salt)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh rosemary (I use dry and it tastes fine to me :) but I am sure fresh would add a lot of flavor)
- coarse salt & pepper
- glass of dry white wine (if you have a box of franzia your in luck!)
1. Oil your baking dish and set the oven to preheat at 400 F.
2. Lay your chicken in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. Chop your potatoes in quarters and your garlic cloves in quarters, and put in the baking dish on top of the chicken
|In the process|
4. Cut lemon into wedges and place evenly on top of the chicken
5. Add in olive oil, coarsely chopped rosemary, salt and pepper and toss until all the ingredients are evenly coated
6. Pour in glass of wine (don't put in too much or it won't absorb into the chicken)
|Pre Oven (I put in too much wine)|
5. Bake for 40-50 mins until browned
Let me know if you made it and how it turned out!